How to Teleport Like The Fourth Hokage - Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
Teleportation, a feature in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope that allows you to become the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. With this, you can move from one place to another instantly without having to go for a walk or ride a horse.
Maybe you already know that there are so many farm fields in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. So, the main function of this feature is actually to facilitate you to do farming activities on a large scale.
Some other Harvest Moon games also have this teleportation feature such as Friend of Mineral Town and Rune Factory 3. But this time I will discuss the teleportation in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope.
Requirements to Unlock the Teleportation Feature
- You must have a map (you will get it from Naomi).
- You have to get all five Stone Tablets and complete the main storyline.
Beacon Island's Map
Here is the list of locations in the Map you can teleport:
- Beach: Central Area
- Beach: Eastern Area
- Beach: Western Area
- Farm: Eastern Area
- Farm: Western Area
- Farm: Southern Area
- Lighthouse Overlook
- Mountain: Central Area
- Town Area
- Underworld Entrance
How to Teleport in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
Once the main storyline is over, you have the ability to teleport like the Fourth Hokage in the Naruto anime. Follow the steps below to teleport:
- Open the Map, click the icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the location you want to move to instantly.
- Click the action button (X). It will surface the words "Jump to this Location?", and then choose "Yes" to teleport.
- You will be moved instantly to the location of your choice after the loading screen. Now you officially become the Fourth Hokage!
That's a short explanation about teleportation in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. I suggest you not to use this feature too often because it can cause addiction and make you forget how to walk, hehe. Thanks for reading this article.