How to Delete and Disable Already Installed Apps on Android
You can uninstall apps that have been installed on your Android device. This action is usually done when you no longer need the application and want to free up space to install a new app.
If you remove the paid apps, you can reinstall them without the need to buy them again. You can also disable apps that came with the phone.
Of course, you guys have different Android versions, therefore, maybe the general steps below will have little difference.
Let's get started...
How to Delete Apps that have been installed on Android
Method 1: Delete through device settings
- Open the settings on the device, then open Apps. Later will appear all the applications on your phone.
- Scroll down and select an app you want to uninstall.
- Clear cache and data (to delete the apps until clean).
- Tap uninstall.
Method 2: Delete via Play Store
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap menu (☰) located in the top left corner.
- Tap My apps and games.
- In the installed section, select the application you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall.
Method 3: Delete through the app drawer
This is probably the easiest and fastest way, you just need to ...
- Open the app drawer (an icon in the bottom-middle of the home screen) where all your apps are there.
- Drag (press, hold, and move) the app to the Uninstall text.
- A pop-up window will appear "Do you want to uninstall this app?". Choose "OK" if you are sure.
- The application will be automatically uninstalled.
How to disable apps that came with the phone
The thing that makes us wonder is can we delete the applications that have been installed by the manufacturer of the Android device?
You can if your HP is rooted, but you can not do it without root.
But as an alternative, if you do not need the application, you can disable the application system so it does not appear in the list of apps on the device.
- Open the settings on the device.
- Scroll down a bit. then tap Apps. Later will appear all the applications on your phone.
- Tap an app you want to disable.
- Tap Disable.
How to reinstall apps that have been deleted
When you delete or disable an application, you have an option to restore (reinstall) it to your device.
If you have purchased an app, you can reinstall it without needing to buy it again.
You can also use apps you purchase from Google Play on any Android device. However, each device must have the same Google Account.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu (☰) in the top left corner.
- Tap My apps & games.
- Swipe the screen to the left to go to the Library menu.
- Select an app you want to reinstall.
When you delete an app, all information associated with the app will also be removed from your Android device. Make sure you back up or export any information you want to save to another location before removing the app from your device.
Be careful when removing applications from the ADB terminal (Android Debug Bridge). If you delete an application that is required for your device's operation, it can make the device unusable. Always keep an eye on the apps you want to delete.
Some Android devices may not allow you to delete certain apps, especially if they are already available on your device.
In addition, some apps can not be deleted if your Android device needs them to work normally.
That's the tutorial to delete, disable, and reinstall apps on Android, don't forget to share if this article useful...