How to Evolve Eevee into Umbreon, Espeon, and Others in Pokemon Go
Lots of Pokemon are considered very useful as a starter in Pokemon Go, especially after being evolved. One of the most popular Pokemon and liked by players including me is Eevee. This is because Eevee can be evolved into many different types of Pokemon.
In addition, the amount of Candy Pokemon needed for evolution is also very little, ie only 25 candies (now 50 candies).
But for now, there are only 5 types of Eevee evolution in Pokemon Go, including Vaporeon (Water), Jolteon (Electric), Flareon (Fire), Espeon (Psychic), and Umbreon (Dark). Vaporeon is the most popular and strongest of all these evolutions.
There is a big secret in Pokemon Go where Eevee evolution can be forced according to our wishes. I've tried this way myself and the result is 100% work.
This is very profitable for me because I can choose my own Eevee evolution. While this way can still be used, so use it wisely before it can not be used again.
How to Evolve Eevee into Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon in Pokemon Go
There are many theories that Evolution Eevee is based on his basic skills, for example, if Eevee has a body slam skill, he will become Jolteon when evolved.
But this theory is not entirely correct, many players are following that, but it does not work.
This is the right way for Eevee Evolution to become what you want, just by changing his name before he is evolved.
1. Evolve Eevee into VaporeonRename "Eevee" to "Rainer"
2. Evolve Eevee into JolteonRename "Eevee" to "Sparky"
3. Evolve Eevee into FlareonRename "Eevee" to "Pyro"
4. Evolve Eevee into EspeonRename "Eevee" to "Sakura"
5. Evolve Eevee into UmbreonRename "Eevee" to "Tamao"
Another trick to get Espeon and Umbreon, at least walk 10 KM with your Eevee and it must be your Buddy when evolving. Evolve at Daylight to get Espeon and Night to get Umbreon.
6. Eevee Evolution into Leafeon
Rename "Eevee" to "???"
7. Eevee Evolution into SylveonRename "Eevee" to "???"
8. Eevee Evolution into GlaceonRename "Eevee" to "???"
- Make sure you write the name correctly according to what I have explained above. Otherwise, Eevee Evolution will not go in your way.
- These name tricks can only be used once for each type of Eevee Evolution.
- Leafeon, Sylveon, and Glaceon are not released yet.
How to Change Pokemon Name in Pokemon Go
How to rename Pokemon in Pokemon Go is easy. For those of you who do not know, follow these steps:
- Click the Poke Ball icon.
- Select Pokemon.
- Choose which Pokemon you want to rename.
- Tap the pencil icon next to the right of the Pokemon name.
- Type the name you want.
- Then Ok to confirm.
That's Pokemon Go Eevee Evolution Name Tricks. If you have any questions about this article, just comment in the comment box below. Thanks.