How to Get Adamantite in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
This page is a part of the Harvest Moon: Light of Hope mining guide. On this page, we're going to provide specific information about Adamantite.
Adamantite is a type of ore in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope (LoH). We can rarely obtain it from mining in the mines.
Adamantite is a rare material used for building structures and upgrading your tools to the highest level (sacred).
Because of its rarity, new players frequently asked questions like this, "where can I find Adamantite in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope? At what level of the mine can you get Adamantite ore?"
Let us help you to clear your confusion. Continue reading below to find the information you need.
How to Find Adamantite in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
Before answering the questions directly, you need to know that you can't just get Adamantite at the early stage of the game.
So you need to reach particular progress of the storyline to start getting Adamantite. In short, you have to go through the following steps:
1. You have to get the hammer. Gus gives this tool for free once you help him get some Iron ore in the mines.
2. You have to upgrade the Basic starting hammer to Expert level to be able to break the orange crystal lodes in the 31+ floors of the mine.
3. You also need to upgrade the Basic starting hoe to a higher level to save you a lot of time while finding the ladders.
4. You have to upgrade the Expert hammer to Master level to be able to break the blue crystal lodes in the 61+ floors of the mine.
5. Continue to mine for Adamantite ore until you reach 61 - 80 and 91 - 100 floors.
6. Process the raw Adamantite you've got at Gus's smithy.
All right, now you know the answer to the above questions.
That's correct, you can find Adamantite ore from mining starting from 61+ floors of the mine, but you need to gradually upgrade your hammer from Basic > Expert > Master level to reach the bottom floors and break the solid crystal lodes along the way.
If you've unlocked the checkpoints, you don't have to mine from scratch. You can just jump ahead to the floor you want, for example, at level 66, 71, or 91, only to hunt for Adamantite ore with a greater chance of getting it fairly frequently.
Adamantite ore is valued at 100 G each at Sam's shop, but once processed with additional cost at Gus's smithy, the selling price increases to 900 G.
That's how to find Adamantite in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope for Switch, PS4, PC, and Mobile. We hope this could be useful.