How to Get All Power Berries - Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley Guide
Since there are many of you who ask about how to find the Power Berry on Google, I'll tell you how to get all the Power Berries to increase stamina in Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley.
Just for information, you can only get 5 Power Berries in Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley. The way to find them is very different from Save the Homeland, although there is one the same.
You have to meet the conditions below to find all the Power Berries.
- You have an Ocarina. If you do not have it yet, you can buy it at Louis's shop.
- Your dog has at least 3 hearts to obey your commands, but even then it's a little bit difficult to find the Power Berries. So it's better to have 4 hearts.
- The sprites have at least 2 hearts.
Read also: Fastest Ways to Increase Friendship with Your Dog - Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley: All Power Berry Locations
The Power Berries are hidden on the ground in several different locations. Go to the following locations with your dog and play ocarina with search mode.
For those of you who don't know how to use ocarina, Hold the R button > Tools > Select Ocarina > Hold down the Square button + Down + Left + Up.
- At the top of the stairs and/or in the center of the Pike Mountain area
- Between the tree behind the mound of earth in front of Ronald's shop
- Left of the Flower/Item store sign in the Plaza
- Lyla's flower bed, on the left of her shop.
- Near the tree in front of the Cafe/Bar
- Near the tree at the top of the stairs in the Clove Villa
- Near the two trees in the middle of Goddess Spring, near the bridge.
- Near center stairs and/or near the right-hand stairs in Woody's Carpentry
Your dog will bark if he finds a Power Berry or other hidden items. Keep in mind that you can only find 4 hidden Power Berries with the help of your dog.
All of the above locations not always provide a Power Berry, so you may get Pontata Roots as well.
How to Get the 5th Power Berry
Similar to Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland, you must be friends with the Sprites to get a Power Berry.
Later, there will be a scene where the Sprites ask your help to find Flak that has been out for so long, but he hasn't come back yet.
Your dog will help you to find him and as a reward, the sprites will give you a Power Berry in the next few days.
You will trigger this event when you leave your house. Of course, you have met the requirements mentioned above.
I hope this guide can help you to find all the Power Berries. Thanks for reading this article.
Read also: How to Get Fruits in Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley