How to Find the Upcoming and New Released Android Games on Google Play
It's been a long time I didn't write a tutorial about one of Google's products, the Google Play Store. As you probably already know that Google Play is the largest online store for Android users, where you can find a wide variety of digital content there.
Sometimes, some new Android users have difficulty finding apps and newly released or upcoming released games on Google Play.
So for those of you who don't want to miss the latest updates from them, you need to know this information.
You can find out the latest Android games released in 2021, 2022, and so on without rereading the news.
Okay, here we go!
How to Find the Upcoming Android Games on Google Play
- Open Google.com
- Enter the keywords on Google search "Upcoming Android Games on Google Play" or "Upcoming Google Play" for simplicity.
- On the first page, click on the Pre-registration games article that leads to the official Google Play store page. Note: Articles that usually occupy the top position are not official Google Play pages but famous sites like Android Authority or Android Pit.
- Next, there will be a display of several games released on Google Play, as shown above.
You can pre-register for these coming soon games by:
- Tap one of the Android games you want.
- Tap the green "Pre-registration" to pre-register.
- There is a pop-up saying that you're about to pre-register for "Game Name." We'll notify you when this game is available for your device.
- Tap Ok.
You will then get a notification when the game has been fully released on Google Play.
In addition, you can also use the application called "PreLaunch.Me - Upcoming Games" to get information about the newest Android games that will be released in the future.
How to Find the New Released + Updated Android Games on Google Play
Method 1 (from Android):
- Open the Play Store App
- On the home page, find the "New Games + Updated" session.
- From there, you will get information about some newly released and updated games on the Google Play Store.
- Tap "See More" to see more games in the session.
Method 2 (from PC / Laptop):
- Open play.google.com
- Click "Apps" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "New Releases" on the right.
- From there, you will get information about new games based on several categories, Top New Free Android Apps, Top New Paid Android Apps, Top New Free Games, Top New Paid Games.
- Click/tap "See More" to see more applications and games in these sessions.
- Top New Free Android Apps: This contains a collection of free Android apps and games.
- Top New Paid Android Apps: Contains a collection of paid Android apps and games
- Top New Free Games: This contains a collection of free Android games
- Top New Paid Games. Contains a collection of paid Android games.
- Open Google.com
- Enter the keywords "New Releases Android Games on Google Play or "New Releases Google Play" for simplicity.
- On the first page, precisely at the top position, click/tap the article that leads to the official Google Play store page.
- Later, some games that have just been released on Google Play will be displayed.
Please note that the "New released game" and "Updated game" are different. The new game means that it has just been released, whereas the updated game means that "possible" games were released a long time ago, but there are new additional contents.
So in the "New Games + Updated" session, it's not only contained the games that are newly released but also the old games that have recently been updated again.
How? It's easy, right? That's how to find the upcoming and newly released Android games on Google Play without rechecking articles about it again and again. If you still have any problems, let me know in the comments below.
You might also like: How to Find the Current Trending Android Games on Google Play.