How to Get Olive Flounder in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
This page is a part of the Harvest Moon: Light of Hope fishing guide. In this post, we're going to provide information about anything related to Olive Flounder.
First-timers might wonder, what is Olive flounder? Where can I find Olive flounder in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope?
Even some players may also get annoyed while looking for this fish. All right, let me help you answer these questions. Proceed reading below to obtain the information you are searching for.
The Olive flounder is actually a kind of rare flatfish in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope (LoH). We can only obtain this fish from specific fishing locations around the island.
Olive flounders are required items to accomplish Cyril's Country Life request where one of the rewards is an Excellent Bait recipe, and they can also be used to make Brit fop.
Harvest Moon Light of Hope: How to Get Olive Flounder
I'll explain the following tips and then tell you the other way to get olive flounder for the last. All of these are only based on my personal experience.
1. Obviously, you need to get the fishing rod. This tool is a reward given by Cyril for free once you've repaired his house and saved his life from starvation.
2. Upgrade the Basic starting fishing rod to a higher level so you can catch multiple fish in the ocean.
3. You have to unlock the Beach region. If you've already done this, meaning you've successfully placed the third stone tablet and lights up the third window of the lighthouse.
4. Repair the Beach and Lighthouse Overlook piers. To keep on track of the main storyline, fix the one on the beach first. It will require Material Stone 30×, Iron 3×, Mithril 2×, and 5000G.
5. In Fall or Winter, fish daily at the head of the beach pier in the morning and the evening. From 6:00 to 10:00 AM and 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
6. Position the character precisely like the first image, and don't forget to use the regular or good bait before casting the line.
7. Be patient and wait for your luck to come.
Summary of Olive Flounder:Season(s): Fall, Winter
Time(s): Morning, Evening
Location(s): Beach and Lighthouse Overlook
Bait(s): Regular, Good
Description: A type of flatfish that lives on the ocean floor. Like Righteye Flounder, it hides in the ocean floor to ambush its prey.
The Encyclopedia provides some above information once you've caught the fish. You can check it through the menu in the top right corner of the screen.
Besides fishing, you can also get two Olive Flounders by completing Harvest God's first request. You'll need 4 watermelons to get this request done immediately.
That's how to get Olive Flounder in Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Switch, PS4, PC, and Mobile. I hope you won't catch more crap fish like mosquitofish and sardines. Best luck!